Human, Employment, Administration and Resource Training HEART for hospitality business owners and operators to provide you with a greater understanding of the Australian Industrial Relations framework and Industrial Relations.
About Industrial Relations
To provide small business owners a high -level overview and understanding of the Internal Relations (IR) processes within Australia, employer obligations, avoiding unintentional underpayments, and how to lawfully terminate a contract.
- Provides an explanation of the current ‘Entitlements within the National Employment Awards’
- Explains the current ‘National Minimum Wage’
- Explains the current ‘Modern Awards’
- Provides a greater level of understanding of the ‘Small Business Fair Dismissal Code
- How to lawfully deal with terminations and redundancies
- Delivery: Online
- Duration: Up to 2 hours