(delivered by AFS)
This course allows you to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence required to firstly recognise potentially hazardous manual tasks and the sources of risks and risk factors. This training is delivered by AFS.
About Conduct Manual Tasks Safely
This training is delivered by AFS through Allens Training (TOID: 90909), who are a partners of R&CA. R&CA are not to the delivery RTO of this unit of competency.
- Understand how to undertake tasks safely
- Understand how to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence required to recognise potentially hazardous manual tasks
- Learn the sources of risks and risk factors
- Understand how to implement controls for potential hazards related to sharps and infectious waste, safely dispose of sharps and infectious waste and complete relevant workplace documentation
- Delivery: Face to Face/Blending or Online depending on current training restrictions
- Duration: 6-8 hours (includes online and face-to-face learning)